Sunday 27 October 2013

MY FLORIDA DIARIES: FASHION EDIT

Hi Lovelies!

Here is a quick post on my holiday outfits, I kept to floaty materials and dresses and little shorts and chiffon cami's as it was so hot in America. 



Coral and White Lace Midi Dress (holiday bargain)


Floral Maxi Dress, Tesco Sale £4


Aztec Print Maxi Dress, Primark £13


Black Chiffon Cami, H&M £12
Green Mini Shorts, Zara £12 Sale


Burgundy Chiffon Capri, Primark £5
White Tulip Skirt, Boohoo £12


White and Black Trimmed Chiffon Cami, Primark £5
Burgundy Denim Cut Offs, New Look Sale £8


White Strappy, Primark £2
Spotty High Waisted Shorts, Forever21


Black Strappy, Primark £2
Tulip Skirt as above


Top as above
Aztec Print Shorts, eBay


Supporting my team the Tampa Bay Rays! Old Navy $19.99

What are your holiday wardrobe staples?
xx

6 comments:

  1. I love the first dress, its so beautiful : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I got it in a small shop in one of the malls was in the sale and then an extra 60% off think it came to about $11! X

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! Last time I went in there (two weeks ago) they still had it! X

      Delete
  3. I love that tulip skirt and camis are defo needed in hot weather!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stef! I love Boohoo for their skirts they are so affordable! Yes definitely something light and floaty don't want tops sticking to you! x

      Delete