Friday 25 October 2013

MY FLORIDA DIARIES: UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

Hi Loves!

Here is another entry for my holiday diaries - although a little late! I have visited the Disney parks before in Orlando Florida however my boyfriend has not, we were a little short on money so decided to just visit one park, Universal Studios. The weather was perfect - beautiful blue skies, sunshine and a slight breeze and because of the time of year we went the longest waiting time was 30 minutes and that was for the newest ride Despicable Me (it was grrrreat!!).

We had such a fantastic time and really acted like tourists getting the souvenir cups, our caricature done and eating everything in sight! So instead of me blabbing on about all the rides etc I thought I'd just leave it as a photo diary. Enjoy =)








Biggest donut ever!




Have any of you visited the Disney Parks in Florida? What did you think? I love Universal Studios you can't help but walk round the park smiling takes you back to childhood with the mixture of film character parades, roller coasters and simulators. The Terminator 3d experience will never get old!

Though I'd leave you with our caricature, what do you think?!





2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely I really did :) hope you get to visit America at some point! X

      Delete