Sunday 6 October 2013

STILA LIPSTICK AND LIP LINER: A REVIEW

Here is one of the looks I created with my new Stila lipstick (Michaela) and glaze lip liner (Melon) from www.directcosmetics.com. I'd never used any products from Stila but had read fantastic reviews and seen some gorgeous looks created using them so was intrigued to try it out for myself.



I kept the eyes neutral as I really wanted the lip colour to stand out. The lipstick packaging is really lovely - simple tube with hidden detail inside on the inner tube. Very moisturising feel with good coverage - the colour was much lighter than I was expecting and had more of a pinky tinge to it than it looks in the tube but I have fallen in love with the way it looks. The glaze lip liner looks great with the lipstick even though they are not a direct match or used all over the lips for a more intense look. I would definitely recommend the Stila lip products they feel very light on the lips and have a fantastic range of colours.



No comments:

Post a Comment